Membership of the Cellar Club is by invitation only and restricted to no more than thirty selected Financial Planning professionals. This is to ensure high standards are maintained and a fairly intimate ambiance is possible at the Club’s meetings.
Cellar Club members benefit from the ability to network and exchange ideas on financial services related issues with leading professionals and businesses in the Midlands.
Membership of the Cellar Club is subject to strict entry criteria. To qualify, you must be:
- A financial planning professional;
- A business owner or senior manager;
- Committed to delivering unbiased advice, aligned to client objectives;
- Willing to share ideas and best practice principles; and
- Seeking to engage with like-minded individuals and make a real difference in the financial services profession.
In order to be considered for membership, an active member must recommend you to the Club. You will then be invited to two consecutive meetings.
Following your participation in the meetings, your sponsor will put your membership application forward for consideration by every member of the Club.
If all of the Club members are in agreement, your application will be accepted. Note that we currently have a waiting list for Cellar Club membership. If you are successful, your name will be added to the list and we will notify you when a place becomes available.